House & Home Insurance
Innovating House & Home Insurance in Jersey
From burglaries to blizzards you need to ensure that you are adequately covered should something go wrong; because peace of mind is what home insurance is all about.
The Need for Home, Contents & Family Legal Assistance
The home and its contents are, for most people, their most important assets. They represent a major investment of time, effort and money. This is why anyone who owns or rents a home needs full insurance protection for their property and their possessions.
At Jersey Mutual we like to make life simpler, which is why we offer our members a combined house and home insurance in one. Whatever type of protection you need, our Home & House policy can provide cover to suit your individual requirements.
Here are just some of the benefits you can expect to receive with us:
- New for Old – we will replace damaged items or structures with new ones or pay for them to restored, repaired or replace (excludes general wear and tear).
- FREE* legal protection – we provide expert legal advice and assistance up to £50,000 to help protect you and your family should difficulties arise.
- Cost of alternative accommodation – we will pay for somewhere to stay if your home can no longer be lived in following an insured event. And, if you are a landlord, we will even pay your loss of rent or find your tenants a suitable place to stay.
- Replacement locks – If your keys are lost or stolen, then we’ll replace the locks (up to £500).
- Indoors and out – not only do we cover the contents in your home but your outbuildings and gardens too.
View our House & Home Insurance of Cover here:
House and Home Insurance Prospectus
View DAS Family Legal Protection Summary of Cover here:
DAS Family Legal Protection Summary
*Eligibility – The Policyholder title must be in the name of an individual or individuals
Taking Care of What Matters Most
The great thing about taking home insurance cover with Jersey Mutual, is that we understand the local market and know the things that are most important to our members across the Channel Islands. And, being a society, we will assess all the risks and mitigate any potential losses so that we can obtain the right insurance solution for you.
Our House & Home policy offers innovation that is underpinned by real benefits. For example, the Society places a great deal of importance on its ability to provide a high level of privacy and confidentiality, so when you join the Society, you can benefit from a visit by one of our senior members of staff.
A staff member will also visit you again should you need to make a claim, ensuring it is resolved quickly. We believe our friendly approach will be of assistance in both determining the level of insurance you require and in dealing with claims, should they arise.