Commercial Office Insurance
Insurance for your commercial office property with Jersey Mutual
Prime office space in Jersey commands rental yields amongst the highest in Britain, so as a commercial landlord you have every reason to be confident about your investment. Naturally, you should seek to protect such a valuable asset with a robust business insurance policy.
At Jersey Mutual, we have significant experience of working with commercial landlords and our Commercial Office Insurance offers innovation that is underpinned by real benefits. We can help to safeguard your investment, should the unexpected happen.
Commercial Office Insurance in Jersey
Office properties come in all shapes and sizes and at Jersey Mutual we will work with you to build an insurance policy to meet your specific requirements.
We understand that as a commercial landlord, you have responsibilities to protect not just your property and income, but also your tenants. As with any property, problems can and do occur from time to time. Whether it’s a burst pipe or a serious fire, you need to be confident that your insurer will act swiftly and with your best interests at heart should you need to make a claim. In the unfortunate event of your property becoming uninhabitable for a time, you also need the assurance that your policy covers you for any shortfall in income.
With Jersey Mutual, you can be confident that your property and income is protected, even if the worst happens. We will help you get back to business as usual, with no unnecessary delays.
Our Commercial Office Insurance includes the following key covers:
- Commercial buildings insurance – including (but not exclusive to) unforeseen events such as theft, malicious damage, fire, civil commotions, strikes and escape of water. You can choose to add accidental cover.
- Business interruption – if your office property is uninhabitable following an insured incident, then we will make up the shortfall in your income or rent and cover any unoccupancy following a claim.
- Property owner’s liability – to cover your legal liability for personal injury to tenants and visitors as well as your defence costs in the event of a legal dispute relating to your commercial property.
- Employer’s liability – if you run a business from your office property, this protects against your legal liability for bodily injury to your employees.
Depending on your property, tenants and priorities, you can pick and choose how you’d like to be covered.
For more information view our Commercial Property Owner’s Insurance Prospectus.
Why commercial landlords trust Jersey Mutual
As a Member of Jersey Mutual you can be confident in renting your commercial office property. We have been trusted by business owners for over 150 years and have an unrivalled understanding of the requirements of commercial landlords. We can offer you the benefit of our experience to design an insurance policy that works for you and your property portfolio.
By choosing cover with Jersey Mutual, you will also benefit from the following personal touches:
- No brokers or third-party involvement. Your Commercial Office Insurance policy is held and handled personally by senior members of our staff.
- No administration fees or agent commissions.
- Real people who really care.
As a business owner we realise that your time is valuable, and we will deal with your claim directly, swiftly and with absolute confidentiality. You can be sure of competitive premiums, with no hidden fees or commissions.
Should you ever need to make a claim, you will receive a professional and personal service from one of our senior staff. At Jersey Mutual, we have your best interests at heart and our priority is to protect your investment.